We are acutely aware of the impending weather projected for Wednesday Evening into Thursday Morning along with cold temperatures to follow. If the weather projections come to fruition and we feel the need to cancel Parent/Teacher conferences we will plan on moving those conferences to Wednesday February 19th and Thursday February 20th. In this case we will have 2 PM dismissals on those days and conferences will be held from 4-7 each evening. If you have a scheduled conference time, that time will transfer to the alternate Parent/Teacher nights on the 19th and 20th. We appreciate your flexibility and realize the importance of maintaining our conference meetings so our parents are well informed on student progress. We will make a final decision in regards to moving the conferences early in the day on Wednesday February 12, 2020. As always, we will monitor the weather conditions and make decisions about potential school closings as we always do and will report that information via social media, and our direct call system.